Terms and Conditions
Effective as of: December 15, 2015
This Agreement sets out the legally binding terms of your use of the Website and your membership in the Service and may be modified by exponytt.se from time to time, such modifications to be effective upon posting by exponytt.se on the Website with their effective date indicated at the top of this Agreement. Your continued use of the Service after any such changes to this Agreement constitutes your acceptance of the new Agreement. If you do not agree to the modified Agreement, you must terminate your use of the Service.
This Agreement will remain in full force and effect while you use the Website and/or are a User. You may terminate your membership at any time, for any reason by following the instructions ‘Account Options’ page. Fairs.se may terminate your membership for any reason. Even after membership is terminated, this Agreement will remain in effect, including sections 3, 5, 6 and 7-11 of this Agreement.
By entering and/or registering on the exponytt.se you give your consent to and accept the following terms:
1. You must be eighteen or over to register as a User of the exponytt.se. Membership in the Service is void where prohibited. By using the Website, you represent and warrant that you have the right, authority, and capacity to enter into this Agreement and to abide by all of the terms and conditions of this Agreement.
2. You hereby represent and warrant to the Company that:
• you have the authority to enter into and perform under these Terms and Conditions;
• your use of this Site will not infringe the copyright, trademark, right of publicity or any other legal right of any third party;
• you will comply with all applicable laws in using the Site and in engaging in all other activities arising from, relating to or connected with these Terms, including, without limitation, contacting other members and/or viewers of the Site;
• you own or otherwise have all rights necessary to license the content you submit and that the posting and use of your content by the Company will not infringe or violate the rights of any third party.
3. The Website´s commercial endeavors for organizations, companies, and/or businesses are limited to rolls for our packages or as the agreement between exponytt.se and the User. Illegal and/or unauthorized uses of the Website, including collecting usernames and/or email addresses of members by electronic or other means for the purpose of sending unsolicited email and unauthorized framing of or linking to the Website will be investigated, and appropriate legal action will be taken, including without limitation, civil, criminal, and injunctive redress.
4. The Site and related service usage and/or subscription fees and duration of services were provided to you upon registration and may be changed from time to time upon electronic notice to you. We reserve the right to terminate your access to the site for any reason or no reason and may terminate your membership upon sending notice to you at the email address you provide in your application for membership or such other email address as you may later provide to us. If we terminate your membership because you have breached this Agreement, you will not be entitled to any refund of any unused subscription fees. We have the right to use credit card processors or banks outside the European Union to process your transactions. In some instances, your bank or credit card issuer may charge you a fee for foreign transactions. Before purchasing any service, please check with your bank or credit card issuer for more information about its policies regarding foreign transaction fees.
5. exponytt.se owns and retains all proprietary rights in the Website and the Service. The Website contains the copyrighted material, trademarks, and other proprietary information of exponytt.se, and its licensors. Except for that information which is in the public domain or for which you have been given written permission, you may not copy, modify, publish, transmit, distribute, perform, display, or sell any such proprietary information.
6. You may not post, distribute, or reproduce in any way any copyrighted material, trademarks, or other proprietary information without obtaining the prior written consent of the owner of such proprietary rights. Without limiting the foregoing, if you believe that your work has been copied and posted on the Website in a way that constitutes copyright infringement, please provide our Copyright Agent with the following information: firstname.lastname@example.org.
7. You are solely responsible for your interactions with other exponytt.se Users. exponytt.se reserves the right, but has no obligation, to monitor disputes between you and other Users.
8. exponytt.se does not provide refunds of any kind. All transactions are final.
9. If you should decide to delete your account, your profile will be deleted along with your photos, messages, etc. However any forum posts you have made will remain.
10. exponytt.se reserves the right at any time to modify or discontinue, temporarily or permanently, the Service (or any part thereof) with or without notice.
11. exponytt.se is not responsible for any incorrect or inaccurate content posted on the website or in connection with the service, whether caused by users of the website, members or by any of the equipment or programming associated with or utilized in the service. exponytt.se is not responsible for the conduct, whether online or offline, of any user of the website or user of the service. dexponytt.se assumes no responsibility for any error, omission, interruption, deletion, defect, delay in operation or transmission, communications line failure, theft or destruction or unauthorized access to, or alteration of, user or member communications. exponytt.se is not responsible for any problems or technical malfunction of any telephone network or lines, computer online systems, servers or providers, computer equipment, software, failure of email or players on account of technical problems or traffic congestion on the internet or at any website or combination thereof, including injury or damage to users and/or members or to any other person’s computer related to or resulting from participating or downloading materials in connection with the web and/or in connection with the service. under no circumstances will exponytt.se be responsible for any loss or damage, including personal injury or death, resulting from anyone’s use of the website or the service, any content posted on the website or transmitted to members, or any interactions between users of the website, whether online or offline. The website and the service are provided ”as-is” and exponytt.se makes no warranties of any kind relating to the services and expressly disclaims any and implied warranties, including without limitation the implied warranty of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose or non-infringement. exponytt.se can’t guarantee and does not promise any specific results from use of the website and/or the service.
13. Content Posted on the Site.
• You understand and agree that exponytt.se may review and delete any content, messages, forum posts, blogs, photos or profiles (collectively, ”Content”) that in the sole judgment of exponytt.se violate this Agreement or which might be offensive, illegal, or that might violate the rights, harm, or threaten the safety of Members.
• You are solely responsible for the Content that you publish or display (hereinafter, ”post”) on the Service, or transmit to other Members.
• You may not include in your Member profile any telephone numbers, street addresses, last names, URLs, messenger ID’s or email addresses for the basic package.
• You may not engage in advertising to, or solicitation of, other Members to buy or sell any products or services through the Service without agreement with exponytt.se. You may not transmit any chain letters or junk email to other Members. Although exponytt.se cannot monitor the conduct of its Users off the Website, it is also a violation of these rules to use any information obtained from the Service in order to harass, abuse, or harm another person, or in order to contact, advertise to, solicit, or sell to any User without their prior explicit consent. In order to protect our Users from such advertising or solicitation, exponytt.se reserves the right to restrict the number of emails which a Member may send to other Members in any 24-hour period to a number which dexponytt.se deems appropriate in its sole discretion.
• exponytt.se can block your profile and account at any time it decides, in its sole discretion, that your use of the Service (including Content you post or send to any other member, whether in or outside of the Service) or your actions off the Website violate this Agreement or could be harmful to any person or the Website. This includes any abusive conduct shown toward customer service agents.
14. You may not post, distribute, or reproduce in any way any copyrighted material, trademarks, or other proprietary information without obtaining the prior written consent of the owner of such proprietary rights. Without limiting the foregoing, if you believe that your work has been copied and posted on the Website in a way that constitutes copyright infringement, please provide our Copyright Agent with the following information:
• an electronic or physical signature of the person authorized to act on behalf of the owner of the copyright interest;
• a description of the copyrighted work that you claim has been infringed;
• a description of where the material that you claim is infringing is located on the Website (and such description must be reasonably sufficient to enable exponytt.se to find the alleged infringing material);
• your address, telephone number and email address with the register for basic package;
• a written statement by you that you have a good faith belief that the disputed use is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agent, or the law; and a statement by you, made under penalty of perjury, that the above information in your notice is accurate and that you are the copyright owner or authorized to act on the copyright owner’s behalf.
15. Except in jurisdictions where such provisions are restricted, in no event will exponytt.se be liable to you or any third person for any indirect, consequential, exemplary, incidental, special or punitive damages, including also lost profits arising from your use of the web site or the service, even if exponytt.se has been advised of the possibility of such damages.
16. According to the fact that some of the services might be charged, the user or user of the Site consents to recurring billing for services/access provided on an ongoing basis following the agreement. Such recurring billing shall continue until such time as the member or user cancels the service. It is solely the user’s or user’s responsibility to cancel the service and the payment.
17. We reserve the right to change the price for provided services at any time. The members or users, who have been already using our services prior to any changes of prices for provided services, will not be subjected to new prices, unless the case of rejoining the Site.
18. In case of any violation of legal acts, committed during the process of payments concerning services of the Site, the member or user will be immediately restricted from using the Site and all relevant useful data about member’s or user’s personal identification information will be shared with legal authorities in cooperation for investigation.
20. The Company may, in it is discretion and without liability to you, with or without prior notice and at any time, modify or discontinue, temporarily or permanently, any portion of the Site.
21. This Site is a venue. Services provided by the Company do not include the introduction of users to one another. This Site is merely a venue for users and/or viewers to learn about one another and, if they wish, arrange stays with one another. The Company is not involved in the actual contact between users and/or viewers. As a result, the Company has no control over the conduct of users and/or viewers or the truth or accuracy of the information that users and/or viewers post on the Site.
22. The Company cannot and do not confirm purported identity of the members and/or viewers. Although the Company provides tools intended to assist you, you are responsible for determining the identity and suitability of others with whom you may match by means of this Site. The Company does not endorse any persons who use or register for the services which are provided by the Company. The Company does not investigate reputation of the users and/or viewers, conduct, morality, criminal background, or verify the information such of the users and/or viewers may submit to the Site. You shall communicate directly with potential hosts and guests through the tools available on the Site and take the same precautions you would normally take when meeting a stranger in person for the first time.
23. You shall be solely responsible for your interactions with other users and/or viewers of this Site. The Company will not be responsible for any damage or harm resulting from your interactions with other users and/or viewers of this Site. The Company reserves the right, but has no obligation, to monitor interactions between you and other users and/or viewers of this Site and to take any other action in good faith to restrict access to or the availability of any material that the Company or another users and/or viewers of this Site may consider obscene, lewd, lascivious, filthy, violent, harassing or otherwise objectionable.
24. Whereas this Site is merely a venue, in the event that you have a dispute with other members and/or viewers of this Site, you release the Company and officers, directors, users, employees, agents and affiliates of the Company from claims, demands and damages (actual and consequential) of every kind and nature, known and unknown, suspected and unsuspected, disclosed and undisclosed, arising out of or in any way connected with such disputes.
25. In-person meetings which are held by groups of interested users and/or viewers are not sponsored or organized by the Company. Users who organize meetings should make clear in their announcements, invitations and signage that their meetings have not been organized or approved, and are not run, by the Company. The Company cannot guarantee the quality, organization or safety of any in-person meeting (whether or not sponsored by us). Members attend meetings at their own risk.
26. This Site is created for non-sexual purposes. The Site can not be used for the provision of sexual or erotic services by the member or user of the Site. The Site can not be used as an instrument for sexual or erotic proposals.
27. Packages bellow and Pricing according the Pricing plans or as agreement.
Pricing plans and payment processing.
Packages are available in 3 different forms:
Large : 399 EUR for registration of 1 Featured Listings & 3 events for 180 days.
Medium: 199 EUR for registration of 1 Featured ad & 1 event for 60 days.
Small: 99 EUR for registration of 1 event and 1 ad for 30 days.
The packages are personal and not transferable to others. representative are recurring.
28. We reserve the right to change the price for provided services at any time. The members or users, who have been already using our services prior to any changes of prices for provided services, will not be subjected to new prices, unless the case of rejoining the Site. The members or users, who have been already using our services prior to any changes of prices for provided services, can be subjected to new prices if they were informed about changes of the prices in advance.
29. These Terms shall be interpreted in accordance with the laws of the European Union. These Terms contain the entire agreement, and supersede all prior and contemporaneous understandings, between the parties regarding their subject matter. Failure or delay of the Company in exercising any right, power or privilege under these Terms shall operate as a waiver thereof. The invalidity or unenforceability of any of these Terms shall not affect the validity or enforceability of any other of these Terms, all of which shall remain in full force and effect.
Fairs.se will not to disclose this information to others.